Perron Insurance Claims History Service
Need to comply with a claims history requirement?
You’ll be required to provide a claims history report if you…
- Apply for privileges at a hospital or other medical facility
- Obtain malpractice and other insurance coverages
- Team up with a physician group
- Join a health plan
Doing it yourself is a hassle that involves:
- Knowing whom to contact
- Finding out where to send requests
- Following up with the right people at the right times until you obtain each report
- Waiting and hoping for timely responses
How our Claims History process works:
- You simply complete our Release of Information Authorization form and then authorize payment.
- Once we receive your completed Release form and Payment authorization, we will obtain your claims histories and notify you when they are available.
- When payment is received, the claims histories are released to you immediately.
One easy step:
Download and fill out our claims history release form with your contact information & payment authorization, then send it back to us.
|# of Insurance
|2 – 4
Do you represent a Hospital or Practice Group?
You can use our Claims History Service for your organization and any of its members.
For an individual, simply complete our simple 2-page form available by clicking the button below and we do all the rest! Call if you need claims histories for several physicians and other health care providers.
Whether you’re a physician in private practice, a group practice or hospital/clinic, we provide the most convenient claims history service available.